We are a membership organization and encourage everyone to join us in our mission by becoming a member.
Annual member benefits include:
- Connection to the organic gardening and food justice community
- Be a part of the Seattle Tilth community and our mission
- Invitations to special members-only classes and events
- A discount on classes and events
- Our bi-monthly newsletter
- Our bi-weekly E-news
- A vote for board members at our annual meeting
Emily Gordon joined Seattle Tilth team as our development and volunteer program coordinator in March 2014. She’s excited to engage new volunteers and match them with meaningful and fun opportunities. Prior to joining Seattle Tilth, Emily coordinated volunteers with the Cooking Matters program at Solid Ground, teaching healthy cooking and food budgeting skills to low-income families in Seattle. As a Master Composter/ Soil Builder graduate she is no stranger to Seattle Tilth. She loves gardening experiments in her P-patch, cooking and eating delicious food with friends, and exploring new places in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.