Check out all the ways you can be involved in the with the Rainier Valley Eats! Coalition.
- Seattle Tilth is organizing the volunteer trainings and placements. Please complete a required volunteer/intern application on their website.
- Next, attend a required Volunteer Orientation. Dates are listed below.
- Then Grow, Share, and Eat with Rainer Valley Eats!
Upcoming volunteer orientations:
– Tuesday October 11, 6 – 7:15 p.m. Meet in the basement of the Good Shepherd Center, 4649 Sunnyside Ave N., Room 107, Seattle 98103. RSVPs not required.
– Tuesday October 25, 6–7 p.m. Rainier Beach Farm @ Atlantic City Nursery, 5513 S. Cloverdale St. Please RSVP to email@example.com!
At these Volunteer Orientation, you can learn about ways to:
- Join a community kitchen and start cooking up community in your neighborhood.
- Help build and maintain local food gardens.
- Take classes on how to grow vegetables, fruit trees and make compost.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, contact Katie Pencke, 206.992.7034 firstname.lastname@example.org