The vibrant colors of this edible confetti make a beautiful side dish. Cutting the collards and cabbage ahead of time and storing in a ziploc bag makes it possible to cook this up in less than 5 minutes. Serves 4-6
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1 bunch collard greens, chiffonade (cut into thin ribbons)
– 1/4 head of purple cabbage, cut into thin strips
– 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– dash pepper
• Pour oil into pan on medium high heat.
• Place garlic in the pan and stir for about 1 minute.
• Add the collard greens and purple cabbage and stir another few minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
• When the collards become a bright green color, turn off the heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve and enjoy.